Request for Quotation
Date: October 9, 2020
Project: Demolition and Removal of Building and debris.
Address: Mobile Home at 2 Old Harvey Road.
Scope of Work: The contract shall include the supply and all labour, equipment, material and services necessary to carry out the following work;
1. The contractor shall demolish and remove the buildings and debris located on the site at 2 Old Harvey Road in McAdam N.B.
2. The construction materials from the demolition of the buildings and the contents within the buildings must be removed to an approved Department of Environment disposal site.
3. All footings and foundations are to be removed and excavated areas shall be backfilled with clean fill and compacted. The site grade shall match existing.
4. Must coordinate with the Village of McAdam the capping off of any existing water and sewer lines. All costs are the bidder’s responsibility.
5. Disconnection of electrical and telecommunication lines back to pole.
6. Contractor shall start this demolition On November 2, 2020.
7. Contractor shall be responsible to obtain all applicable permits to perform the specified work.
8. Contractor is responsible for any damage to adjacent property, overhead powerlines, infrastructure or street.
Note: The contractor must provide proof of liability insurance and Worksafe N.B. compensation insurance when placing Quotation.
Contact and Site visit: All inquiries regarding this project can be directed to Edward Arsenault, Village of McAdam at 784-2293 or email at email@example.com
Start Date: November 2 at 9 a.m., 2020
Completion Date: November 6, 2020
Closing date: Quotations will be received by Noon, Friday, October 23, 2020
Quotes shall be delivered to: Village of McAdam
146 Saunders Road
Marked: Demolition quote for 2 Old Harvey Road.