VILLAGE OF MCADAM
146 SAUNDERS ROAD
MCADAM, NB E6J 1L2
Date: January 30, 2024
Project: Demolition/Clean up and Removal of Debris (Garage Only)
Address: 20 Beech Street
Scope of Work: The contract shall include the supply and all labor, equipment, material, and services necessary to carry out the following work.
- The contractor shall remove the debris located on the site at 20 Beech Street in McAdam N.B.
- The debris from the address must be removed and taken to the Hemlock Knoll Waste Management Facility in Lawrence Station N.B.
- All footings and foundations are to be removed and excavated, areas shall be backfilled with clean fill and compacted. The site grade shall match existing.
- Must coordinate with the Village of McAdam the capping of any existing water and sewer lines. All costs are the bidder’s responsibility.
- Disconnection of electrical and telecommunication lines back to the pole.
- The contractor shall be responsible for obtaining all applicable permits to perform the specified work.
- The contractor is responsible for any damage to adjacent property, overhead powerlines, infrastructure, or street.
- Copies of all delivery slips from the landfill must accompany the final bill.
- Contractor to complete work by March 15th,2024
Note: The contractor must provide proof of liability insurance and WorkSafe N.B. compensation insurance when placing quotation.
Contact and site visit: All inquiries regarding this project can be directed to Johnny Walsh Village of McAdam at 506-784-2293 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completion Date: March 15th,2024
Closing Date: Quotations will be received by Noon, Friday February 16th,2024.
Quote shall be delivered to: Village of McAdam
146 Saunders Road
Marked: Demolition/Clean up quote for 20 Beach Street (Garage Only)