McAdam Village Council and staff has met with and is in contact with Emergency Measures Organization, community/business leaders, first responders, healthcare professional and our provincial counterparts this evening concerning COVID – 19, and the impact it could have on our community. The health and safety of citizens is of utmost importance to the Village of McAdam. Therefore, the following precautions are being taken:
*All Village extracurricular activities and programs are cancelled until further notice, including (but not limited to)
* Warriors Den – Youth Night
* Coffee Morning, Cards at City Camp Club (Owls Club)
* Karate, Tae-kwon-do, Silver Sneakers walking group
* Community Potluck & Entertainment scheduled March 21st
* Quilting in Upper Council Chamber
* Morning Program
* Bus Trips to Fredericton
* All Village facilities will be closed such as the Heritage Room, Upper Council Chambers, City Camp Club and Warriors Den.
AT THE PRESENT TIME THE OFFICE IS STILL OPEN AND OPERATIONAL
Please continue to monitor our Facebook site and website www.mcadam.com
for further information. In the meantime, wash your hands often, and practice social distancing. For any questions, please call the office at 784-2293.
VILLAGE OF MCADAM MAYOR AND COUNCIL