VILLAGE OF MCADAM
146 SAUNDERS ROAD
MCADAM, NB E6J 1L2
Request for Quotation
Date: April 10, 2019
Project: Demolition and Removal of Building and debris.
Address: Duplex – 29 Stannix Street and 24 Rose Street.
Scope of Work: The contract shall include the supply and all labor, equipment, material and services necessary to carry out the following work.
1. The contractor shall demolish and remove the building and debris located on the site at 29 Stannix Street and 24 Rose Street, McAdam N.B.
2. The construction materials from the demolition of the building and the contents within the building must be removed to an approved Department of Environment disposal site.
3. All footings and foundations are to be removed and excavated areas shall be backfilled with clean fill and compacted. The site grade shall match existing.
4. Must coordinate with the Village of McAdam the capping off of any existing water and sewer lines. All costs are the bidder’s responsibility.
5. Disconnection of electrical and telecommunication lines back to pole.
6. Contractor to complete work by May 31, 2019.
7. Contractor shall be responsible to obtain all applicable permits to perform the specified work.
8. Contractor is responsible for any damage to adjacent property, overhead powerlines, infrastructure or street.
Note: The contractor must provide proof of liability insurance and Worksafe N.B. compensation insurance when placing Quotation.
Contact and Site visit: All inquiries regarding this project can be directed to Edward Arsenault. Village of McAdam at 784-2293 or email at email@example.com
Completion Date: May 31 , 2019
Closing date: Quotation will be received by Noon, Friday, April, 26, 2019
Quotes shall be delivered to: Village of McAdam
146 Saunders Road
Marked: Demolition quote for Stannix and Rose Street.