The Recreation Committee is having a Gingerbread House competition this year. There will be 3 age groups….4 to 12 years, 12 to 18 years and 19 and up. There will be a first place winner for all age groups with a $50 cash prize for the first place from each age group.
• You can use a pre-made kit if you choose
• You can and are encouraged to make your own house from scratch
• Decorate your creation with anything you like – the ingredients need to be edible. If you wouldn’t eat it – don’t use it!
• Feel free to interpret “house” as loosely as you want to (it should resemble a structure of some nature, but imagination and creativity are encouraged!)
• Your entry can be no larger than 15×20 inches (38cm x 51cm). There is no height requirement.
• Entries must be turned in the week of Nov.12th 2019, with the last date for entry drop off being Nov.14th, 2019. Judging will be done by the Beautification Committee and the winners will be announced on Saturday, Nov.16th, 2019.
• Entry forms will be available at the Village office, library or online. Please fill out and return to the village office no later then Friday, October 11th, 2019.