The provincial government has given the approval for camping to take place, with strict regulations. Therefore, seasonal camping will commence Friday, May 15th with the following provincial requirements:
- Social distancing remains in effect (2m/6ft away from those you do not reside with)
- Seasonal camping is permitted for New Brunswick patrons only.
- No overnight/short stay camping, or visitors.
- All communal facilities are closed (laundry, shower, washrooms, outhouses, rec hall and playground).
- The MEDC or the Government of New Brunswick, has the right to close the campground at any time.
For the health and safety of all patrons, it is important the following steps are adhered to, to keep the campground open.
Due to the pandemic, MEDC invites all seasonal campers to rake and clean their own lot. Without the student assistance this year, this would be a huge undertaking without your help. Sherry has been working hard, volunteering to rake the roads other areas. Additionally, MEDC would like to inform campers that the planned expansion will not take place at this time.
Thank you for your patience during these unusual times.
McAdam Economic Development Corp.